PfizerRXPathways2014 highlights their efforts to simplify and streamline patient assistant offerings.
Pfizer stresses that they remain committed to helping patients in need get access to our medicines, and sincerely hope that the consolidation of patient assistance offerings will make it even easier for eligible patients to apply and enroll.
- MAY 7TH—MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER—New York City, NY
- The GIST presentation will be moved from Room 116 to the MSK Board Room, Room 104, within the Rockefeller Research Laboratories building (East 67th Street between York and 1st Aves) because of Hospital Administration meetings.
- MAY 13TH & 14TH—OREGON HEALTH & SCIENCE UNIVERSITY—Portland, OR
- May 13th, OHSU Dinner, 7 pm for patients and care givers at the Vintage Plaza Hotel (Portland). Contact Gail Mansfield (503-620-4893) or Tania (845-634-1174) to RSVP.
The GCRF has made available the various updates and technical presentations from recently held sponsored events. These include:
- Advances in GIST Diagnosis and Risk Assessment – Adrián Mariño-Enriquez, MD (video)
- Advances in GIST Surgery – Chandrajit P. Raut, MD (video)
- Clinical Aspects of GIST – Dr. David DeAdamo (video)
- Advances in GIST Therapy #2 (KIT/PDGFRA Downstream Targets) – James E. Butrynski, MD (video)
- Advances in “Wildtype” and Pediatric GIST – Katherine A. Janeway, MD (video)
- GIST Myth Busters – Amy Pilotte, NP and Kathleen Polson, NP (video)
- Identifying Vulnerabilities in Drug Resistant GIST – Jonathan A. Fletcher, MD (video)
- High-throughput Methods to Identify Drug Targets – Cesar Serrano Garcia, MD (video)
- Advances in Targeted Therapies for non-GIST Sarcomas – Andrew J. Wagner, MD, PhD (video)
- Future Therapeutic Directions for GIST and Conference Wrap Up (video)
- Interoperative Perspectives of Pediatric GIST – Dr. Mike LaQuaglia (video)
- Murine models of imatinib-resistant GIST – Dr. Benedikt Bosbach (video)
- Update in Pediatric and Wild-type GIST – Dr. Cristina Antonescu (video)
- Phase II study of the Hsp90 Inhibitor BIIB021 in GIST – Dr. Mark Dickson (video)
- Update in targeting the immune response in GIST – Dr. Ron DeMatteo (video)
- Update on CTLA4 clinical trial – Dr. Richard Carvajal (video)
- Advanced interventional radiologic techniques for GIST liver metastases – Dr. Karen Brown (video)
Stutman was included in a Cancer Article for AARP Magazine. Some major coverage to help bring awareness of GIST.