микрозайм онлайн на карту срочно круглосуточно
займы срочно круглосуточно
займы на карту срочно
займы на карту онлайн срочно
срочный займ через интернет
|Doctors, Research, and Periodicals:
Clinical Trials/Medical Resources:
- Pfizer Oncology’s FIRSTresource program, can help defray the cost of accessing the newly approved drug, SUTENT. Direct phone number to Pfizer’s FirstResource Program, call 1-877-744-5675.
- Circulating Levels of Soluble KIT Serve as a Biomarker for Clinical Outcome in Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Patients Receiving Sunitinib following Imatinib Failure
- Novartis GLEEVEC Reimbursement hotline: Click Here – 1-877-453-3832
- Nexavar REACH Insurance Coverage and Assistance: Click Here
- Benefits Checkup: National Council on Aging provides information on assistance programs: Click Here
- PSI: A non-profit organization for patient assistance: Click Here
- HealthWell Foundation: A non-profit organization for patient assistance: Click Here
- IPI-504 clinical trial (ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT00688766): Click Here, and Here for more Info
- Clinical Trial List Site (check regularly): Click Here
- Possible Optimization of GIST patient treatments in research study: Click Here
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase I Clinical Trial of IPI-504 for Patients with Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST).
- Glivec International Patient Assistance Program (GIPAP) can help defray the cost of Gleevec.
- Novartis (Gleevec) Patient Assistance Program also helps with the cost of obtaining Gleevec. 1-866-884-5906
- AMN107, under development by Novartis, which also makes Gleevec, is one of two “son of Gleevec” agents being pursued to treat patients who are refractory to Gleevec or who develop resistance.
Help Novartis Oncology collect information from doctors on the diagnosis and management of GIST via doctor participation in a GIST registry. A copy of a brochure about the GIST registry is available for you to print and then bring to your doctor by clicking here.
- ASCO’s information for people living with cancer. [Link]
- Just been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer? Please visit www.rarecancerconnection.com
Patient Resources from Pfizer Oncology
Additional Education/Research Resources: